Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Adjustification

by Jen

If you know anything about Eric and I, you'd know that we are huge fans of costume. Halloween. "It's a Drag to be 30" birthdays. Poker in the Green Room. You name it.

Now that the Green Room has been demolished and we are supposed to be the responsible parents taking the kid trick-or-treating, the costumes haven't seen the light of day in a while.

I guess you could say that we could still dress up and parade the streets of our neighborhood with Reese, but I hardly think that Ace & Gary attire is appropriate.

I'm already counting down the days until our next adult Halloween party, and wondering what we'll have to pay a babysitter on such a festive night (after we take Reese trick-or-treating of course). Until then, we'll make do with fuzzy chicken costumes and candy corns.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh dear, you married a winner...and sadly, I honestly mean it! AHHHHHHHHHHH! There's no hope for us whack-o's!